St. Joseph's Cathedral, Lucknow
This church is built in 1860 by Rev Fr. William Gleeson and dedicated to St. Joseph. The Church was blessed by Bishop Anastasius Hartmann on 10 May 1862. This place is the epitome of history and a blend of religious sentiments along with giving back to the society. It is a grand architecture with a different kind of calm and peaceful environment that precedes it. Attached to it is the cathedral school of Lucknow, which sees pupils from all over the city coming in.
About St. Joseph's Cathedral
- Follow the rituals before entering the church.
- Other contact number is +91-522-2625992.
- These timings ply on all days of the week, including weekends and public holidays.
How To reach
- Bus: City public transport buses are available till the nearby bus stop.
- Auto: Rented auto rickshaws and cabs are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lucknow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lucknowand book an accommodation of your choice.